Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hoover Dam!!!

Took on the hoover dam this week yay!!! It was a lot of fun, also had to hit the highway again to get to the dam and that was amazing cause there was no wind!!! Got my bike up to 73mph, and got passed by not just 1 cop BUT 2! LOL!

The twisties at the dam were my first, a bit nervous I admit, at one of the turns I was going about 30mph and the turn was a bit sharper than I was expecting and I know NEVER to break in a turn so I just leaned more lol and it was no problem!  I feel like I learned a lot on the hoover dam ride and gained some confidence. 

Got passed coming home by a girl on a sportbike going about 15 mph over a strictly enforced speed limit area (she was going 60 in 45)....idiot, she was riding like I hate too like she is queen shit with her left hand resting on her thigh like "oh ya im so cool I dont need to have both hands on the handlebars!" ugh, I wanted to hit her with a rock.  Anyways, it was a lot of fun and next time I go I will bring the camera I just didnt want to this time because I wanted to be completely focused with no distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment