Monday, June 25, 2012

WHY ME!!!!!!!

Soooooo, turns out I hate riding on the BACK of my bike, our car had problems tonight so I had to ride the bike behind the car to the dealership and hubby rode us home on my bike, and being on the back is...no fun, its too high I feel unstable like the bike is gonna tip backwards, turns felt slick, ugh, but when im in the saddle *drool* I just love it!  I got new riding boots and pants!!!

http://www.cyclegear.com/eng/product/women_s_typhoon_waterproof_leather_motorcycle_boots/web1008427

http://www.cyclegear.com/eng/product/women_s_iron_motorcycle_jeans/web1009971

Both I tried tonight and were awesome, the pants even have pouches on the sides for hip pads too!!! need to track me down some of those! I was shocked at the boots, at first it was weird cause I couldnt feel the shifter like I could in my tennis shoes, but I adjusted quickly, and I thought I might feel shorter with the boots, but the opposite I feel alittle taller even though they arnt any taller than shoes maybe its cause I have more traction!  Cant wait until the boots are broken in, they already feel great now, I can only imagine in a few weeks!!!  Anyways I hope the car isnt totally screwed up, it started sputtering at low idle out of nowhere!!! and made a loud clunk sound too, ugh just when we were wanting to get rid of it too, why!!!!!!! why do I have terrible mojo??? Will find out tomorrow about the car, fingers crossed that its just a clogged egr valve!!! or something easy and cheap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment