Friday, October 26, 2012

Medical Hell!!!

Oooook so crazy month, I havent gotten to ride in a month either I had a huge medical nightmare, but will try to make it short! At midnight on september 26th I got a bad pain in my lower back (I knew what it was, id had a kidney stone in 2005) and I thought maybe I could pass it so I started home remedies like lemon juice, asparagus and coca cola and ended up throwing all of that up and at 8am i gave in and said "take me to the ER" so we went to the closest ER they got me in, did an ultra sound and saw the 1cm stone in my right kidney, turns out it was blocking up my right kidney and had caused a severe infection.  after 4 hours in that ER they tell me "we dont have a urologist, so ur gonna have to go to the hospital down the street" at this point I was pissed cause we have a 10k deductible.  So down the street we go to the ER where we had to start all over again, not to mention the pain was coming back and i was throwing up again every 5 minutes.  the next ER took their sweet time getting me in, probably about and hour.  Then after they did a ct scan and saw the stone and got the blood work they had to do emergency surgery to place a nephrostomy tube in my back that led to my kidney, the infection had gotten so bad that i was starting to go septic (which is where the infection can get in your blood and spread to your other organs) so they placed the tube in, and admitted me, i was in the hospital for 5 days, and had to have the tube in until they could do the lithotripsy which was a week after i left the hospital, sooooo they did the lithotripsy a week later and removed the tube, then after three days they did an xray and all the lithotripsy did was break the stone into two large pieces (ugh!!!) soooo after 4 days they did a lazer lithotripsy which is where they go up to the stone thru your pee hole with a camera and lazy get RIGHT up to the stone and BLAST it like astroids, the whole thing sucked, but now I am 100% and back to work thank god, and have been so busy catching up and worrying about medical bills coming that I havent gotten to ride yet, BUT sunday I am going to try my hardest to ride and finally do another vlog, its been a crazy ass summer, but thank god in the last 2 weeks the weather has calmed down.  but ive got some fun things planned for the fz6r coming up that I will reveal later

stay safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment