Thursday, May 24, 2012

Life...or something like it!

So last year we bought a house! well, alittle more than a year!  Owning a house is great I LOVE our house, we put a lot of blood sweat and tears into it. We put laminate flooring in (looks like wood) painted every wall, put granite counter tops in, made a breakfast bar.  So what's the next step? An investment property!!!! yay! After trying wells fargo for pre approval, which was an epic fail since none of their loan officers ANSWER THEIR DAMN PHONES! we tried another person my friend knew, same thing, they never return phone calls, so we said fuck it and went to chase, IN PERSON and they got a hold of their guy in chicago over the phone and BAM! an hour later not only were we pre-approved BUT even better we were PRE QUALIFIED!!! yay!!!! Now we get to look for a property suitable to rent out!  It helps that my credit score is 788!!!! can you believe that? 26 years old and 788 credit score!!! All thanks to my husband, and having a best buy card!!! haha!  Buy something....pay it off, rinse and repeat!

Patrick is loving the new asus! I recorded him playing skyrim the other day, will have to post that on the youtube channel this weekend.  I was suppose to work tonight but decided not to go in, and it sounds totally nerdy but we cleaned the house tonight and I had a blast! bathed the dogs! took the comb to poor koda (long haired dachshund) and got about 3lbs of hair off him, he looks so skinny now lol!  Now it's 2:30am and I am gonna get back to doing my netherwing rep quests in world of warcraft!! Patrick's birthday is monday too!!!

Buurrrrr I'm cold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment