Thursday, April 5, 2012

New motovlogger! A girl on a bike!

My YouTube Channel!

Here I am....just a girl who has ridden on the back of her husbands motorcycle's for 8 years, and after a motorcycle accident in 2008 in las vegas (T-Boned) that left me with a shattered tibia/fibula, 2 plates and 18 screws in my leg, pretty huh?

It took me a year but i got better, but not without a flaw, I had a lot of PTSD, when we moved back to vegas (we were staying in South Dakota with my in-laws) I needed to get over my fears, i needed to conquer what hurt me! so....what did i do? I signed up for the MSF course, and it was.....AWESOME! I wasn't afraid anymore, it made me feel such a sense of empowerment!  So here I am 4 years later, and finally got my very own bike!!!!  Now i've just ordered a mount for my camera, and i am going to share my noobtastic experience with you!  I hope that you can find enjoyment in the video's and find that it might help you to overcome any fears your are dealing with. I have some video's up thanks to my hubby filming me learning to ride my precious raven (my bike's name) but I cant wait to get my mount and give you guys a POV aspect! I can then do true Vlogs! yay!

Me and my raven!!! A 2009 Yamaha FZ6R, i love her soooo much!!!

See you soon, check out my video's here: http://www.youtube.com/user/FazerWest/videos


No comments:

Post a Comment